Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

I wasn't sure what this was all about but, I'll give it a try!
Here's how it works: 1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Jean Marie tagged me: here's her link: http://jeanmaries.blogspot.com/ 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am always organizing and never done.
2. I have trouble getting rid of things I am emotionally attached to whether I can use them or not.
3. I have lived in the same town all my life and have never really wanted to move somewhere else although I fantasize about it!
4. I love sci fi/fantasy pocketbooks.
5. I love curried foods and spicy things even though as I've gotten older, it doesn't like me.
6. I recently - like this afternoon - ate my grandkids chocolate bunny even though I am dieting.
7. I still miss my mother even after 12 years and even after knowing and caring about my birth mother.

I am tagging: Rae, Pat, Brenna, Erica, that's it...I won't bug anyone else.

1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

Thanks for playing Lois....that's so funny you ate the choc bunny...what is wrong with children don't they know not to leave chocolate all alone by it's self.lol.it was nice to get to know a little about you :)