Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frame It!

This project uses a paper mache frame. First I painted it with Making Memories 'Sunsoaked' paint and using a dry brush added a little 'Acorn' to tone it down. I found some great Daisy D's paper at http://www.dragonflyscrapbooking.com/home.html and tore it into strips and glued it onto the frame, then added a piece to the middle to mount a photo onto... or not! Lastly I added a sunflower - I love the old country look and it fits right in amongst the chickens and dried corn and greenery in my kitchen.

6 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Gorgeous frame, Lois!!!

Izzy said...

Beautiful frame Lois! what a great idea. TFS

Jacqueline said...

Very nice!

Nathalie said...

I love it!

Jean Marie said...

this is a great decorated frame idea Lois!
I would use it, as is in the kitchen
the papers give off such a nice homey feel!

Connie Fossenier said...

Nice to meet you on Canadian Carnival of bloggers..Your frame is very creative..looks like a lot of detail went into it.
Connie Paxman