Sunday, September 28, 2008

BC Crop for Kids

Well, I shocked myself and actually got some layouts done at this weekend's crop for kids! I didn't get the photos too straight but here they are anyway!

This was made for a stamping challenge at the crop.
Page one and two for a competition.



This one is going to be 'tweaked a bit, it's for putting into a frame for a gift.

One of the grandkids when he was just a little guy...so playful in this shot!
And here he is on his 3rd birthday!

My cousin's marriage.

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What great creations!

Jean Marie said...

Beautiful layouts,Lois !

Sharka said...

Great layouts and I love the green one with the circle - I'm a circle fan! Oh, and I scrolled down and your room is awesome...you're probably wondering who the heck this is? we sat next to Rae and across from your daughter Kate at the Crop. Rae emailed and I found you off her website. Hope things are good and hope we'll bump heads along the way somewhere...sharka