Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting ready for a crop!

Wow...I've just realized that there is only 2-1/2 weeks till the Crop for Kids! Does anyone else have the same problem I do, figuring out what to take? I always take so much that I am overwhelmed by it all and forget what I actually set out to do and end up with something totally different or not getting anything much done at all! This time, I am going to try and stick to some kits and take lots of photos and hopefully will get some scrapping done along with all the visiting and other fun stuff! I have been working on cards to take to donate but have done a few challenges...here is one I've just done using some Basic Grey Romani papers that I've been hoarding!

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

How cute!!love the design here!
Have fun at the crop!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great LO...love the design. I can't wait til the end of the mth and we go to the crop!