Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How Time Flies!

I was just reminded that there is only a month till Christmas... ack!! I am so far behind with my shopping and have no baking done at all! I have been making mini albums for gifts this year and will get some cards done and mailed out next week. For now, I am helping my friend Colleen do an inventory count at her store... http://www.dragonflyscrapbooking.com/shopping.html - we should be done by the weekend - there's lots of great paper and embellishments so it will be an interesting job - I seem to 'resee' things I just have to have when I'm there! And... I just have to mention my other friend's store - Pick of The Patch... now is not just online! Check it out - the monthly kits are the best I've seen... #107-250 Schoolhouse Street in Coquitlam.

1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

Thanks for the links, Lois.

Lately I have been looking at different kit clubs wanting to get back into kits!!
Will be checking them out!!

To you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Better get busy on that baking...holiday are right around the corner...Oh My!! :)