Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's been awhile

So... I thought... why not update my blog and try something new! So I did and I love the change, the only thing I am having trouble with is editing the html to make three columns instead of just the two...I followed the steps but for some reason it just isn't the same in one of the steps so I wasn't sure what to do and it wouldn't work! Darn... it would have been nice to have one more column to bore everyone with!!
It's been almost a year since my cousin (who is in the header with me) died and I have been running across a few photos of us... so I am going to share.
Here are the cousins - most of us in 1998 at a family reunion.

and here we are on my birthday 4 years ago before things started going horribly wrong. We had such a good time just being silly together.

No comments: