Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Little Digi Scrapping

I am working on a challenge using one photo so thought I would do some digital scrapping.

This layout uses paper by Nancy Wilkins & Jessica Sprague (the yellow one); the circular narrative is from a Pick Of The Patch digi kit; the yarn and tag I believe were by Holly Van Dyne.

This layout uses paper by Tracy Turchin of 2 peas; the flowers and the pink ribbon are by Ann Langpap.
This one is a little different! It took me a long time to get that photo just the way I wanted it but I like how it finally turned out. The paper, flower and title are by Tia Bennett.

3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Gorgeous LOs!

Ali said...

Stunning Lois!!! ((HUGZ))-Ali

Pat MacKenzie said...

Lovely layouts Lois. Being linear by nature I like the middle one best but really love the colors and effect of the bottom one too.